The longest-running program of its kind in the world, the Leadership Development Program (LDP) is designed for leaders of managers…managers in the middle. It is built around 6 factors vital to the success of managers: influence, communication, thinking and acting systematically, self-awareness, resiliency, and learning agility.
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to:
- Bridge the gap between senior management & the front line.
- Lead across organizational or geographical boundaries.
- Learn the art of collaboration.
- Solve complicated problems & take wise action in complex, rapidly changing conditions.
- Manage stress, build resiliency & leverage multiple life roles.
- Build a network of supportive leaders to continue development.