The programme will improve your understanding of the accounting and finance elements of your business to help you make better managerial decisions.
We will demystify accounting and provide you with simple, but powerful, practical tools to help you understand, analyse and discuss the financial aspects of your business.
Understand how your business looks on paper, gain insight into how potential investors may examine your business and improve your confidence when it comes to engaging with your accounting and tax advisers.
Who is the programme for?
Entrepreneurs, owners or managers of small businesses who are looking to improve their understanding of the accounting and finance aspects of their business. The programme is designed for people with limited knowledge of accounting and finance, no previous knowledge is required.
- Understanding key accounting terms and concepts
- Learning how your business decisions are reflected in the accounts
- Understanding how accounting information can help you manage the business
- Improving your confidence when talking to your accounting and tax advisors
- Joining stimulating discussions with other entrepreneurs and business managers
- Accessing practical reference resources to use on completion of the programme.