Our new ‘Live Online’ programme explores the changing world of high-performance teams, recognising the new realities of work in a post-COVID-19 world.
Teamwork is a vital ingredient to delivering valued objectives. How teams achieve high performance is a complex and multi-faceted issue, which has become more difficult during COVID-19 conditions. This programme addresses the core themes of how to create and lead high-performance teams while also showing how to deal with topical issues such as remote and virtual working, the practicalities of leading your team from a distance, fostering a team culture when you are no longer operating in a face-to-face office environment, and how you can motivate and evaluate your team in this new landscape.
Our world-class faculty will give you insights into how to navigate this new and rapidly changing environment and address how you can best adapt your leadership style to continue to get the most from your teams.
This well-established, intense and practical programme, in its new live-virtual format will:
- Offer new perspectives on how to manage teams
- Explore the importance of high-performance cultures
- Examine the nature of remote teams and how to maximise their effectiveness
- Develop your leadership style to achieve effective leadership in teams
- Understand how to effectively leverage diversity within teams to build sustained performance.