- Three-day programme
- For leaders and senior executives
To thrive in today's volatile business environment requires organisations to systematically challenge assumptions, recognise the non-obvious, and generate alternatives their customers value.
Indeed, organisations increasingly need to reinvigorate their business offerings with the agility typical of entrepreneurs. But how can businesses sustain an entrepreneurial spirit while operating at scale?
This programme offers tangible and actionable answers to this question, prompting you as a leader to promote the right processes to encourage the desired outcomes.
The latest research and combined experience of over 30 years of organisational support for entrepreneurial and growing organisations, come together to offer the framework and tools you need to address the following challenges:
- How can you create a context within which entrepreneurialism is nurtured and contagious?
- What is the right set of organisational structures and processes to generate sustainable growth?
- How can you adopt the experimentation processes of successful startups to leverage the current strategic objectives?
- How can you systematically instil entrepreneurial agility within the current organisation's innovation processes?