To be truly customer-focused and market-driven, a company or organisation (profit or nonprofit) should develop the capability to sense and respond to the changing needs of customers in the market. This, then, is the basic premise of this newest addition to out suite of marketing programmes - Building Customer-centric Organisations - which focuses on the idea that customer focus must extend to the entire organisation across all its major functions for it to be successful.
This programme helps participants to foster a customer-aligned approach within their organisation, one that responds to changes in the marketplace. By the end of the programme participants will understand how to obtain customer insights through customer analysis that would help in the creation of a superior value proposition.
Participants will critically assess how to remain customer-focused by organising the firm around the objectives of its customer strategy in a way that aligns various functions (e.g. operations & marketing) as well as tactics (i.e. marketing mix) with the over-arching strategic vision.
Through knowledge sharing and action-based learning the participant should be able to obtain a fundamental understanding of how to build and sustain a customer aligned organisation.
- Frameworks to develop and remain customer-centric
- Understand how firms maintain or lose their customer focus
- How to derive customer insights from consumer behaviour to create effective value propositions
- How to develop customer empathy
- How to avoid pain points for customers
- Customer relationship management and customer lifetime value
- Organisational design for strategic alignment
Customer-centric B2B organisations