IEDP releases a series of pieces in between the quarterly publication of our magazine, Developing Leaders. This 7-page supplement ‘Creating New Value through Innovation and Intrapreneurship’ from Lahav Executive Education is available for free download by clicking on the Download Resource button below.
• Learn from the Start-Up Nation
• Creating Intrapreneurship in Organizations
• Building an Innovation culture
Executing innovation effectively is at the top of a lot of companies' wishlists, and continues to be a process that many struggle with.
Israel has become known as the Start-Up nation, following the publication of a book of that name in 2011 by Dan Senor and Saul Singer analysing the country's economic success.
Lahav Executive Education is the corporate programs division of Israel's leading management school the Recanati Business School at Tel-Aviv University. Recanati and Lahav have built a reputation and expertise around fostering innovative practices and intrapreneurship in large organizations.
“In a nonlinear world, only nonlinear ideas will create new wealth. The workshop was intended to accomplish these kinds of mindset shifts and business breakthroughs.”
Here we take a look at a custom program Lahav has recently run with a fast growing b-2-b client, taking a group of executives through an innovation process from ideation to implementation.
Program Objectives included:
• Generation of new radical innovation ideas.
• To expose participants to core pillars of innovation, used and applied in fields
outside of the current core activities of ADAMA.
• The program’s design helped empower and leverage the ideas generated by
innovation leaders within ADAMA and its global subsidiaries.
• Facilitate and promote innovation projects, while granting participants advanced
operative tools to implement innovation within ADAMA.
To read the full case study simply click on the Download Resource button below.