NYU Stern Executive Education
- Short Courses
Our programs are designed to minimize time away from the office, enhance individual effectiveness and provide relevant tools and frameworks that add value to any business.
View Our Programs
- Custom Programs
Collaboratively designed to address your organization’s proprietary challenges, our Custom Programs leverage Stern thought leaders, deliver measurable results and enhance organizational effectiveness.
The NYU Stern Advantage
- Immediate Applicability
NYU Stern Executive Short Courses and Custom Programs are designed to equip participants with relevant tools and frameworks that can be immediately applied to real-world opportunities and challenges.
- Academic Excellence
With over 200 full-time faculty and a strong roster of industry practitioners, NYU Stern offers clients and participants immediate access to thought leadership across disciplines
- Professional Credit
NYU Stern Executive Education partners with organizations to provide a variety of professional credit for many of our Open Enrollment programs.
- Global Program Delivery
NYU Stern Executive Education programs can deliver programs anywhere in the world, whether at our Greenwich Village campus or offsite at a client’s preferred location.
With over 200 full-time professors, NYU Stern’s faculty is one of the largest in the world. Faculty who teach in Executive Education programs are handpicked for their unique expertise and experience responding to complex, real-world business challenges.
NYU Stern's renowned faculty includes:
- Edward Altman, Max L. Heine Professor of Finance
- Steven L. Blader, Associate Professor of Management and Organizations
- Adam Brandenburger, J.P. Valles Professorship in Business Economics and Strategy
- Aswath Damodaran, Kerschner Family Chair in Finance Education
- Scott Galloway, Clinical Associate Professor of Marketing
- Anat Lechner, Clinical Associate Professor of Management and Organizations
- Sonia Marciano, Clinical Associate Professor of Management and Organizations
- Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Economics and International Business
- Robert Salomon, Associate Professor of Management and Organizations
- Melissa A. Schilling, Professor of Management and Organizations
- Ingo Walter, Seymour Milstein Professor of Finance, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Vice Dean of Faculty
Network of Executives
Join the vast network of executives who have developed their business skills at NYU Stern School of Business. Past program participants include executives from:
- American Express, Avaya Inc., Bank of America, Barclays Capital, Citi, Credit Suisse, Ernst & young, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, General Mills, HSBC, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, L'Oreal USA, MTV Networks, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi Pasteur, Standard & Poor's, Tata Communications, TIAA-CREF, Time Inc., and The World Bank.
NYU Stern Executive Education programs are held in the heart of New York City on our Greenwich Village campus. By attending or hosting a program at NYU Stern, you can take advantage of all that New York City has to offer including:
- Fortune 500 corporate headquarters and leading financial centers
- An exciting, vibrant atmosphere
- World-renowned cultural attractions such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Ellis Island
- Top restaurants for group meals and networking
- Unlimited entertainment options including concerts and sports events
- Easy access to/from NYC transportation hubs
- Easy access to/from other major cities including Philadelphia and Boston