IEDP - International Executive Development Programs
Learn About Leadership Development & Supply Chain Programs
What is IEDP?
- IEDP provides independent information on the global provision of post-MBA/post experience executive education and leadership development.
- It hosts the definitive international database of world class executive development programs and providers - business schools, executive development centres (EDCs), and others.
- It publishes news items, expert articles and a magazine dedicated to promoting executive education to the international business and public sector communities.
- IEDP's team of experts offer tailored advisory services to organizations needing help through the maze of programs, providers and solutions.
- IEDP organizes seminars, meetings and other learning events which bring together providers and users of executive education.
Who is it for?
- Private and public sector organizations seeking to collaborate with business schools and EDCs to develop their leadership capabilities.
- CEOs and senior executives seeking to develop personal leadership skills.
- Organizational developers introducing strategic change.
- Executives building teams in finance, marketing, supply chain, production, negotiation, etc.
- Managers seeking sector specific programs in: banking, pharmaceuticals, engineering, healthcare, IT, retail, tourism, media, logistics, oil and gas, telecoms, utilities, etc.
- Talent managers and busy HR professionals responsible for staff development at an executive level and wishing to stay up-to-speed in the fast moving exec-ed sector
What users get?
- Independent insights on exec-ed provision, continually updated and freely accessible from anywhere in the world.
- The ability to assess and compare open and custom programs from the world's leading business schools and EDCs.
- In depth profiles of top providers such as Chicago GSB, INSEAD, Harvard, Kellogg, London Business School, Ashridge, Judge, IESE etc.
- Free access to search and learn about over 1000 open programs.
- Unique profiles and case studies from providers of customized programs.
- e-Library of authoritative executive education articles and research
- Regular interaction with all sides of the "executive education triangle" through quarterly newsletter and a news and views page.
How did it come about?
IEDP was developed from an original annual print publication International Executive Development Programs 1996 - 2003, published under the editorship of Philip Sadler (former Principal of Ashridge School of Management). Under new editorial management since 2005 the IEDP website takes the original directory concept much further, builds upon the accumulated information it carried and now provides an unrivalled source of information on this fast moving and growing sector.
To keep up-to-date on the latest exec-ed news and on new developments at IEDP please subscribe to our free newsletter. If you wish to know more about our services, supply chain programs or to attend one of our events please contact us at email@example.com.